At TRI COUNTY Dental Supply, your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy, we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used.
Collection and Used of information
• We collect information from you when you register on the site, place an order, or communicate with us such as via e-mail, phone etc.
• During registration, we collect certain types of personal information, including your name, address, phone number, email address and other information that identifies you as an individual (“Personal Information”) to provide you the services which you request. Although, you may visit out site anonymously.
• When you create an account with us, you may be added to our email distribution lists to receive advertisements. Your presence on these lists can be cancelled at any time. To be removed from our email mailing list, please contact us, or click the “unsubscribe” button given at the bottom of the emails which we send you.
• If you purchase a product from us, we will use your personal information for billing purposes and to fill your orders.
• If we encounter any trouble in processing your order, we will use this information to contact you.
Sharing Personal Information with Third Parties
• At the present time, we do not share, sell or trade your information with outside parties except to the extent necessary when it’s required to complete your orders.
• We may disclose your Personal Information when legally required to do so, to cooperate with law enforcement investigations or other legal proceedings, to protect against misuse or unauthorized use of Website, to limit our legal liability and protect our rights or to protect the rights, property or safety of Users of Website or the public.
• In addition, if we go through a business transition, such as merger, acquisition by another company then your personal information will likely be among the assets transferred.
• The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information (such as a credit card number) on our registration or order forms, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
• We do follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it.
• Unfortunately, despite our best efforts, the transmission of data over the internet cannot be guaranteed to be 100% secure. While we will use every reasonable means to ensure the security of information you transmit through our website, we cannot guarantee that such information will not be intercepted by third parties. We will, however, prosecute any unauthorized or fraudulent transactions to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Links to Other Websites
• While visiting the Website, you may link to websites operated by third parties or you may have come to the Website using a link found in another website. In addition, we currently use third parties for our payment processing, and when you make a purchase, you will be directed to a third-party payment processor to complete your purchase. This does not mean that we endorse these websites or the goods or services they provide. We do not make any representations or warranties about any website that may be linked to the Website, including those of our payment processors. Such other websites are independent from us, and we have no control over, or responsibility for, their information, products or activities.
Spoofing and Phishing
• A common Internet scam is known as “spoofing” or “phishing”. This occur when you receive an email from what appears to be a legitimate source requesting Personal Information from you. Please be aware that we will not send you any emails requesting you to verify credit card, bank information, or any other Personal Information. If you ever receive an email that appears to be from us requesting such information from you, DO NOT respond to it, and DO NOT click on any links appearing in the email. Instead, please forward the email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, as we will investigate instances of possible Internet fraud.
Changes to our policy
"Received it the next day, item as described"
"Thank you so much for all your help, great customer service!"
"Excelente producto. Entrega rápida. 100% Recomendado"
"Honest seller. Good item. Fast shipment".
"good seller, very fast shipping, quality item at reasonable prices".
Joseph F LoPinto
"Great price, quick shipping. Thanks for an effortless transaction!"